Posted: Sat. October 15, 2022, 12:46pm PT
Mary Theroux is Chairman of the Board of Directors and CEO of the Independent Institute. She was married to the late David Theroux. In this episode, she gives the background on how she and David met, and the early years of the Independent Institute. Along the way she touches on many topics including the CS Lewis Society, the war fever on Americas right wing, and the problem of homelessness.
- Independents Tribute to David J. Theroux
- A nice tribute to David Theroux from Alex Tabarrok. Tabarrok on bounty hunters.
- Davids article on C.S. Lewis.
- Independent Institutes documentary on homelessness. Their series Love Gov.
- Bobs article on Nordhaus carbon tax in The Independent Review, and his book (published by Independent).