The responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include providing support for and assistance with projects for Independent executive staff and departments; provide back up for incoming calls; various data entry tasks; filing of multi-departmental correspondence and collateral; and, assisting with mailings and other projects as-needed. In meeting these obligations, the Administrative Assistant consistently demonstrates a commitment to excellence, continuous improvement and teamwork in performing a variety of specific tasks while establishing priorities and working independently without supervision.
- Provide back-up phone assistance answer, screen and forward incoming calls on main incoming lines; provide preliminary donor and customer support
- Maintain permanent and electronic files assist with filing of development, sales, and other organization correspondence, including networked electronic files
- Various data entry tasks name and address corrections, mail returns, subscription and order entry; maintain and update mailing and email lists
- Process and distribute incoming mail including regular mail deliveries and bulk mail room shipments; Process outgoing mail assist with collation, packaging, posting and drop of off large and bulk departmental mailings
- Provide general administrative support to all departments and perform various tasks ad-hoc at the request and approval from supervisor
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Executive Administrative Assistant, who establishes Performance Objectives and evaluates performance. Please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]