Photos courtesy of Marcus Photography - Oakland, CA
The Independent Scholarship Fund (ISF) is accepting applications from current ISF recipients only. All recipients must reapply and requalify each year.
Recipients must meet the following criteria:
- The student must be entering grades K12.
- The student must qualify for admission to a certified private or parochial school within Alameda or Contra Costa County in California. (“Homeschoolers” are not eligible for ISF scholarships.)
- The student must live in Alameda or Contra Costa County in California.
For merit-based scholarships:
- The student must achieve and maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA. For K3 schools which do not use a letter-grade scale, letters of recommendation are considered more heavily in the selection process.
For need-based scholarships:
- The student must qualify for the Federal Reduced-Price Lunch program, and achieve and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
For additional information about the Independent Scholarship Fund, please call the scholarship office at 510-632-1366, ext. 154, or email email@example.com.